Friday 14 November 2014

My next pst will be dedicated to my favourite cosmetic of all...BRONZER

Bronzer is a powder substance and users apply this to the face. You can also use bronzer as a contour device.

GEOGRAPHY BEHIND IT

 It is made of minerals and substance compacted together in power form to make you look darker, when you apply to face.

CONTOUR
Contour is a new trend to hit the makeup market. The idea is to apply bronzer to an angled brush and then apply under the cheekbone to define face and to shape face. This concept gives the illusion that your contour line is a shadow of you cheekbone!

Bronzer is less heavy than foundation on the face, I much prefer using brozer. I have left a video below about bronzer and contouring from my favorite MUA (makeup artist),  Enjoyy! x


Reference : https://www.youtube.com/results?q=lozcurtis+contouring

No comments:

Post a Comment